Terms & Condition
Terms of Using Tilesview
Accepting our terms
Use of Services
Use of the Services provided by the Company shall be conditional on having access to the World Wide Web, either directly or indirectly. Payment of any fees associated with the said access shall be the responsibility of the User, who shall also be responsible for providing all the necessary equipment to connect to the World Wide Web, whatever form the said equipment may take.
Links to this website
You may not create a link to any page of this website without our prior written consent. If you do create a link to a page of this website you do so at your own risk and the exclusions and limitations set out above will apply to your use of this website by linking to it.
Links from this website
We do not monitor or review the content of other partys websites which are linked to from this website. Opinions expressed or material appearing on such websites is not necessarily shared or endorsed by us and should not be regarded as the publisher of such opinions or material. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices, or content, of these sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site & to read the privacy statements of these sites. You should evaluate the security and trustworthiness of any other site connected to this site or accessed through this site yourself, before disclosing any personal information to them. This Company will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage in whatever manner, howsoever caused, resulting from your disclosure to third parties of personal information.
Business Standard will try to process your subscription promptly but does not guarantee that your subscription will be activated by any specified time. By submitting your payment and other subscription details, you are making an offer to us to buy a subscription. Your offer will only be accepted by us and a contract formed when we have successfully verified your payment details and email address, at which point we will provide you with access to your subscription. Business Standard reserves the right to reject any offer in its discretion, for any or no reason. Business Standard may partner with third party content providers to offer bundled services, under which the payment for both the services will be collected by Business Standard. Business Standard will endeavor to provide a seamless access to all such third parties with a single one point access. There could be a gap in this seamless access due to a technology breakdown, temporary disconnection of the internet connection or any factors beyond the reasonable control of Business Standard. In such cases the contract will be formed once the accesses to the partner services are restored.
Payment & Refund Policies
When you purchase a subscription, you must provide us with complete and accurate payment information. By submitting payment details you promise that you are entitled to purchase a subscription using those payment details. If we do not receive payment authorization or any authorization is subsequently cancelled, we may immediately terminate or suspend your access to your subscription. In suspicious circumstances we may contact the issuing bank/payment provider and/or law enforcement authorities or other appropriate third parties. If you are entitled to a refund under these terms and conditions we will credit that refund to the card or other payment method you used to submit payment, unless it has expired in which case we will contact you. Business Standard will use the services of quality third party payment service providers to process your payment. Payment options are primarily through credit card or Business Standard that may offer other payment mechanisms from time to time.
Lightlink Solutions takes the protection of intellectual property rights seriously and we do not knowingly upload or post content which infringes third party rights, nor do we permit users of our Site to engage in copyright infringing activities or infringement of other intellectual property rights, such as trademarks, through the use of our Site. We will address any allegations of intellectual property rights infringement made in relation to any content on our Site.
If you are a rights owner or an agent of a rights owner and believe that any content on our Sites infringes upon your copyright, you may submit a notification by providing us with the following information in writing:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright's interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including the URL (i.e., web page address) of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work;
- identification of the URL or other specific location on the site where the material that you claim is infringing is located;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorised to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
You can contact us via email, with subject line 'Copyright Notice', at [email protected] We will respond to any copyright or other intellectual property infringement claims as soon as reasonably practicable.
Tilesview is owned and operated by Lightlink Solutions. Any content, information, data, products, services, and any derivative works from Content, and any associated intellectual property and other rights on our Site, are and will remain the property of Lightlink Solutions and its vendors, licensors, and affiliates. Our property is protected by local and international laws, and you acknowledge that our rights are valid and enforceable.
Our Site contains registered and unregistered trademarks, copyrights, and service marks including but not limited to our logo, our taglines, and those of our vendors and others (collectively, “Our Marks''). Any use of Our Marks is strictly prohibited, except as explicitly permitted in this Agreement. You acknowledge and agree that all rights regarding Our Marks are our exclusive property or that of our vendors, licensors, or affiliates, and that any value or goodwill created by your use of Our Marks will accrue to us alone. You also agree that you will not take any actions that could threaten, harm, challenge, or in any way conflict or reduce the value of Our Marks or our rights with respect to Our Marks.
You represent and warrant to us that you have all necessary rights to authorise, and no third party consents are required, the use of any content (including but not limited to product information) provided to us or content which we are requested to use or display within the Services and any such use will not infringe the rights of any third parties.
As you use Tilesview, you may submit content to our Site, such as, without limitation, feedback, suggestions, comments, reviews, messages, product selections, business information, contact information, favourites, pictures, and captures of your surroundings, generated by you (collectively, “Content”). Any Content or other information submitted to Tilesview may be viewed by us, other users, third parties, or the public and will not be treated as confidential, private, or proprietary. By submitting Content, you agree to the following:
- Your Content does not violate any copyright, trademark, patent, or other intellectual property or other rights of any third party or any applicable law or regulation.
- You have the legal right to use and permit us to use and publish your Content.
- Your Content does not violate any terms in this Agreement or our policies.
- With the submission of your Content, you hereby grant us a perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and transferable right and licence to use, copy, reproduce, distribute, disclose, publish, modify, process, sublicense, translate, transmit, make derivative works of, and otherwise exploit such Content, as a whole or in part, without compensation to you or others, in any format, media, or method, whether in existence today or yet to be created.
- Should your Content be published or made available on our Site, you grant others who use our Site to access, use, view, watch, distribute, forward, perform, and display such Content, in whole or in part.
- In the case of reviews or comments about a vendor, service provider, or any of their products or services, you agree not to submit Content if you are in any way related to the vendor or service provider, such as if you are an officer, director, employee, consultant, contractor, or affiliate of a vendor, service provider, or that of its competitor.
- You agree to pay all potential fees, royalties, damages, and any other liabilities arising from your submission of Content to our Site.
- You are solely responsible for your own Content and any consequences that may result from its posting or use.
Regarding Content submitted by you and others:
- We do not endorse or make any warranties or representations with regards to any Content published on our Site, including but not limited to the accuracy, quality, legitimacy, or appropriateness of the information.
- We reserve the right but not the obligation to monitor Content or any other information transmitted through our Site.
- We cannot guarantee that some Content or other information published on our Site will not be offensive or defamatory.
- We reserve the right but not the obligation to remove or refuse to publish any Content for any reason, without notice.
- We may publish, transmit, and otherwise provide Content in any manner and method we choose.
- We reserve the right to modify, translate, summarise, paraphrase, or shorten Content for any reason.
We take absolutely no responsibility for Content you or others submit on our Site.
When you use our Site, you agree to conduct yourself in a lawful manner, consistent with generally accepted standards of etiquette and our terms and policies. Otherwise, we may terminate your access to our Site and you may be subject to civil or criminal action. We may involve and cooperate with law enforcement and other authorities in prosecuting users who act unlawfully or maliciously.
In particular, you agree not to do any of the following:
- Submit inaccurate, false, expired, misleading, or incomplete information, such as, without limitation, information about yourself, your device, your location, or when providing a comment or review of a product or service offered on our Site.
- Use our Site or send data to cause or attempt to cause harm to any person or entity.
- Transmit Content or data that is illegal, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, libelous, discriminatory, hateful, or objectionable.
- Use Tilesview for anything but personal use, including for-profit or commercial activities or intentions, unless permitted otherwise in writing.
- Access, copy, reproduce, modify, reformat, adapt, transmit, publish, distribute, or exploit content and information found on our Site in any way, except as explicitly permitted in this Agreement.
- Make copies of or display content from our Site for commercial purposes; without clear and visible attribution to Tilesview; or with modified or missing trademarks, copyright, or other notices contained in the original content.
- Suggest, mislead, or imply, whether deliberately or accidentally, that we endorse, operate, sponsor, condone, recommend, or are affiliated with any other entity, website, or application.
- Modify links to our Site or its associated content or code, including links to virtual rooms, whether originated from within our Site or externally.
- Collect, store, or use personal information about any of the users on our Site without their consent.
- Use our Site in a way that could harm, overburden, impair, interfere, or unreasonably strain our Site or its products, services, users, and any associated or connected systems.
- Copy, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, publish, post, transmit, upload, deploy, distribute, disclose, sell, licence, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any part of our Site.
- Use robots, data mine, or similar data collection and extraction tools with respect to our Site.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations, whether deliberately or accidentally.
Each of the following provisions applies to the maximum extent permitted by law:
- We are providing you our Site on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without warranty of any kind, whether expressed or implied, including but not limited to the accuracy of information, appropriateness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, and any warranty arising out of usage for dealing or trade.
- We are not responsible for any damages or liability arising out of the content on our Site, including, without limitation, content from third parties, the accuracy of any information, prices, availability, or product descriptions, and the quality or conduct of any third parties via Tilesview.
- You agree that we will not be liable to you under any theory of liability, to the maximum extent permitted by law. We will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, delays, mis- or non-delivery, loss of profits, business interruption, reputational harm, or loss of data due to your use or inability to use our Site or its products or services. Your use of Tilesview, its products, information, and services is strictly at your own risk.
You agree to fully indemnify, defend, and hold Tilesview, our affiliates, licensors, vendors, partners, agents, successors, and assigns and our and their officers, directors, employees, contractors, consultants, and other representatives, harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, costs, including any legal fees and other expenses that arise directly or indirectly out of or from any of the following:
- Your breach of this Agreement.
- Your activities or misconduct, whether deliberate or accidental, through our Site.
- Allegation that any information transmitted through our Site infringe or violate the copyright, trademark, patent, or other intellectual property or other rights of any third party.
- Our advertisement or posting of third-party content or assets through Tilesview on your behalf or at your request.
Tilesview is operated by Lightlink Solutions. from its offices in Rajkot, Gujarat, India. This Agreement shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Gujarat without regard to its conflict of laws provisions. You agree to only submit actions, claims, or requests for arbitration to a court located in the State of Gujarat and no other court. If you use or access our Site, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. We reserve the right to limit the availability of our Site to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction, at any time and at our discretion.
The following terms also apply to this Agreement:
- Severability: In case any part of this Agreement is found to be illegal or unenforceable, the remainder of the Agreement will continue to be valid and enforceable.
- Transfer: No part of this Agreement can be transferred, delegated, or assigned by you.
- Authority: This Agreement can only be modified by us. Our written and signed consent is required for any exceptions or modifications to this Agreement.
- Precedence: This Agreement supersedes all previous versions of this Agreement and any other verbal or written notices or statements. In case of any conflicts between this Agreement and any other policy, notice, or statement, this Agreement shall take precedence.
- Relationship: In no way does this Agreement create or relate to a partnership, joint venture, or employee-employer relationship between you and Lightlink Solutions.
- Format: Headings, titles, emphases, formatting, and font styles in this Agreement are only for convenience and in no way define or explain any section or provision contained herein.
- Exclusivity: This Agreement is only between you and Lightlink Solutions, even if you access our Site via our applications or other means. Application platforms, such as those operated by Apple, Inc. or Google Inc., or other services which enable you to access our Site, may be subject to additional terms
Changes in terms & conditions